OPPLive London starts on Thursday 27 Thursday and with free seminars from industry experts, numerous networking opportunities and an exhibition, there are lots of reasons for delegates to register online for free
With just two days to go to the OPPLive London overseas property business-to-business show, which is in its 10th year, organiser OPP Group has listed 10 reasons not to miss the event.
Delegates to OPPLive London, taking place at the Novotel London West Hotel, London, on Thursday 27 and Friday 28 November, are being asked to register online for free tickets to avoid waiting in line on the day.
OPPLive London features more than 20 free seminars and discussions from industry experts, numerous networking opportunities and an exhibition area. The show, which is open 10am-5pm daily, is sponsored by leading real estate website, Rightmove Overseas and currency specialist, Smart Currency Exchange.
The 10 top reasons to attend OPPLive London 2014 are:
1. Andrea Watson, Property Editor of the Daily Express, telling how to capture her attention and get your story printed
2. Zach Thornton, from the Digital Marketing Association, explaining how the new rules will change the way you have to do business
3. OPP Editorial Director John Howell reviewing the market in 2014 and predicting trends for 2015
4. Aimee Valaitis, from Rightmove, sharing its buyer feedback – who is buying what, where and why
5. John Ennis, of Foxtons, looking at where foreigners should be buying
6. A team of experts explaining how to make money out of immigration
7. Stefano Lucatello, from Kobalt Law LLP, showing how to change your legal structures to prosper in this post-crash environment
8. Maria Rodil, of HMG Properties, checking out the options in Dubai
9. Three CEOs telling what keeps them awake at night – through worry or excitement
10. Andrew Williams, from FTI consultancy, teaching how to get the best out of social media marketing
OPPLive London features full two-days of overseas property seminars focusing on how overseas property professionals can grow their business, including how to expand business through emigration OPPortunities in Russia, Dubai, Europe, China, India, USA and Canada, social media and marketing skills, ethics and sustainability, selling your business, the year ahead and much more.
In association with OPPLive London, the presentation of the 2014 OPP Awards for Excellence takes place at the OPP Gala Dinner, on Thursday 27 November at Novotel at One Shortlands, London W6 8DR.
The awards, which are the largest ever, have 38 categories including new honours for the Best Example of Customer Service, the Best IT Solution and Best Agency Support.
OPP Group Editorial Director John Howell, says, “The OPP Awards for Excellence celebrate the best developers, estate agents and associated companies working in the global cross-border residential property industry and is judged by independent industry leaders from around the world.”
OPPLive London is the third show run by OPP Group, the publisher of OPP Magazine and OPP Connect, and follows OPPLive Asia and OPPLive China.
By Adrian Bishop, Editor, OPP Connect