We offer all the tools necessary for landing the full scope of business you really deserve.
Feel free to call us: +34 617 369 878

Blackstone’s Socimi Torbel Debuts on the MAB at €11.45/Share

Posted by: In: Real Estate 05 Jul 2018 Comments: 0 Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,
.

5 July 2018 – Voz Pópuli

Torbel Investments, the new Socimi owned by the US fund Blackstone, is going to make its debut on the Alternative Investment Market (MAB) this Thursday at a price of €11.45 per share, giving the company a market value of €92.2 million.

Torbel, the second Socimi that is going to be managed by Anticipa Real Estate, owns a portfolio of 2,495 assets – 2,165 of the properties are flats and family homes, and the remainder are commercial premises, parking spaces and storerooms -, which have a combined market value of €218 million.

These assets are distributed throughout Spain, with the Community of Valencia accounting for the largest share – it is home to 36.5% of the total between the provinces of Valencia and Alicante -, followed by Cataluña, with 17.8% of the total, and Madrid with 15.9%. The remaining 30% are located in Andalucía and Castilla-La Mancha.

All of these assets, whose overall occupancy rate amounts to around 58% (tenants are being sought for the remaining 42%), proceed from the Empire portfolio that Blackstone purchased from Banco Sabadell between 2016 and 2017; they are managed by the US fund’s subsidiary Anticipa.

Anticipa Real Estate was constituted in 2014 after passing into the hands of Blackstone and has been an evolving entity ever since. It has gone from being a servicer that managed assets for third parties to being a management platform of real estate assets and mortgage loans, all with the aim of becoming the leading residential rental manager in Spain.

Torbel is the fourth residential Socimi that Blackstone has debuted on the stock market in Spain following Fidere Patrimonio, Corona Patrimonial and Albirana Properties.

Original story: Voz Pópuli

Translation: Carmel Drake

The post Blackstone’s Socimi Torbel Debuts on the MAB at €11.45/Share appeared first on Aura Real Estate Experts.

Source:: AURA Real Estate Experts

LinkedInFacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestShare

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.