Head of Jones Lang LaSalle Bali Office
He is primarily responsible for business development of all JLL International Property Consultancy Services in Bali and outer resort islands of Indonesia.
He is responsible for providing all management, leadership, operations and P&L for the JLL Bali office.
Daniel oversees all company services related to: project marketing, office management, hotel and resort consultancy, residential projects, retail, commercial office, strategic consultancy, research, and investment advisory.
Experience Prior to JLL
Mistral ConsultantsPte. Ltd., Founder and Director, Bali, Indonesia and Singapore (10 years)
- Establishment and Operations of Real Estate / Property Consultancy companies in
Indonesia and Singapore.
- Providing Regional Asia Pacific property consultancy services in the areas of Project
Marketing, Coordinating Agency Sales, Mixed Use Resort Development Consulting,
International and Domestic Property Sales, Investment Marketing, Research and
- Contracted more than US$500 million in luxury managed resort real estate and
- With 13 years residency in Bali, specializing in Indonesian Property sector covering all specialist areas of Legal, Financial, Tax, Investment Structures, Ownership Structures, Rental RevenueYield and Analysis, Hotel Management Design, etc.
Qualcomm Inc. International Director (7 years)
- Establishing international operations throughout Asia Pacific countries focused specifically on Property Sector land acquisition services and operations.
Education and Affiliations
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Intemational Business / Real Estate, San
Diego …read more